MY PROJECT


 

PERSONAL INFORMATION

I am Sebastián Aldana, I am 23 years old, I am Colombian and I currently live in the Tintal neighborhood of the city of Bogotá with my mother and my sister.

I am an architecture student and I am currently in the ninth semester, my email address is jsaldana11@ucatolica.edu.co and my phone number is 3505913691.

BASIC DESCRIPTION

I like to travel around Colombia, and my favorite pastime is playing chess, I like to practice soccer and mountain biking, I consider myself an objective, honest, funny, and above all humble person, I am responsible with my work.

I currently work as a taxi driver

Juan Sebastian Aldana Hernández is an architect, he lives in Kennedy neighborhood, he has a good job in a company called Cdos Architects. He works from Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 6pm.
They company is located in Los Rosales neighborhood in Bogota city.


He works designing a house for a family from Guasca Town.

The good things is to be parte of comply dreams and come true for families, the bad thing is having little sleep, because this leads Bad mood and boredom, but he lives his job, though.




My eating habits are not always very good.


When I'm at university I don't always have a snack, I just wait until lunch, although sometimes I usually eat an empanada.


When I'm at home everything is different because my family likes to eat something all the time, and because of that I eat too.


On weekends I usually eat very well, with my family we go to La Calera or the towns in the north of the Bogotá savannah and we have lunch in different places.


I usually don't eat vegetables but it's important to keep those habits and improve them, it's healthier.


I don't usually do diets, because my body doesn't feel bad and what I can eat doesn't affect me





Comentarios